[time-nuts] WWVB funding cut

John C. Westmoreland, P.E. john at westmorelandengineering.com
Tue Aug 21 03:46:43 UTC 2018

Ruslan,

It's a start.  Of course GPS constellation down-links are our source; at
least a primary source.

Like I said, something to think about.  Some call this a possible business
opportunity I would think.
We can solve the problem; but the issue is how can you replace something
like what NIST has
done with the WWV services that works just as well; and people don't have
to obsolete the
equipment they already have?

73's,
John