[time-nuts] WWVB funding cut

Bob Martin aphid1 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 20 22:16:43 UTC 2018

Hi,

   At Sam Steins retirement gathering last week I asked him about
the proposed funding cut.  Sam once worked at NIST and had
responsibilities in that area. His opinion was that NIST would
"dearly like to eliminate those services".  It may be more a case of
NIST using the budget cuts to further their own ends.  Involving a
few congressmen or senators might make a difference in a case like
this since it affects the general public.

Best,

Bob Martin