[time-nuts] WWVB Chronverter update progress

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 23:00:23 UTC 2018

Bob The generator sig is 60 Khz sinewave.but as a I build up a divider
chain and such your idea makes great sense.
Then filter to 60 KHz.
But I see the issue with the Chronverter carrier its 120-150 Hz high.
Bounces around a fair amount.
There could be a secondary issue in that the carrier may not actually be
phase stable.
It really doesn't matter as for the Truetimes and Spectracoms its simply
not good enough.
I still need to try the cheapy clocks as that is what it was intended for.
Not throwing stones as so much of what it does saves me a bunch of coding
and doing exactly what Dave did.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL