[time-nuts] WWVB Signal Generator

Wayne Holder wayne.holder at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 01:09:57 UTC 2018

This guy has what looks like a well thought out design using a Sirf-Based
GPS and ATTiny44A chip to generate a signal to update his watch:

  https://www.anishathalye.com/2016/12/26/micro-wwvb/

Unfortunately, he doesn't seem to have published a schematic or his source
code.  But, he covers enough detail that I think it wouldn't be too hard to
replicate what he's done.  Or, perhaps he would disclose these details if
contacted.

Wayne