[time-nuts] WWVB Signal Generator

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Sun Aug 26 18:34:42 UTC 2018

Hi

The gotcha is if you have neighbors two or three doors away that *also* put up one of
these devices. You then have a real problem with the neighbor(s) in the middle. The
wavelength is long enough that Raleigh issues won’t get you. You still have the two
signals ( at slightly different frequencies) beating against each other. The result is
going to show up as who knows what to this or that receiver. With a precision receiver,
you might even have issues from the guy two houses away …...

Bob