[time-nuts] WWVB Chronverter update progress

ed breya eb at telight.com
Tue Aug 28 02:50:53 UTC 2018

I remember I have a bunch of 15.360 MHz TCXOs that were very common - I
think they came from some big old cell phones I junked out long ago -
you know, the kind that were bolted into the car. This is still a
standard frequency, and it would be nice for making 60 kHz by simply
diving by 256. A quickie search for modern ones shows this as an example:

https://www.mouser.com/datasheet/2/3/AST3TQ-28-461101.pdf

I believe this class of parts will easily do the job, and there are
likely lesser, cheaper ones that would suffice.

Ed