[time-nuts] WWVB Chronverter update progress

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 18:54:21 UTC 2018

Well the 9.6 MHZ/160 is working really well. The vectron VTO is .032 Hz
high and when heated to 100 drops to .005 Hz.
Carrier lights turn on ASAP on the spectracoms and truetimes. So time to
add the modulator and some low pass filtering and then antennuate to
something like -60 to -70 db for the good clocks.
Then finally back to the chronverter and adding gps to it for the correct
time.
Regards
Paul