[time-nuts] WWVB Chronverter update progress

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 21:04:42 UTC 2018

Totally locked up just fine its looking very good. What interesting is the
chronverter actually puts out the correct julien date for the old truetimes.
>From this point its time to get a gps unit hooked up to the chronverter and
then filtering and an amplifier to drive a loop stick antenna. Think that
may radiate enough to cover the house.
Lastly putting the whole think in a rack unit. To hack a DC 468 case or
not. That is the question. Suspect the answer is that would look nice.
Regards
Paul