[time-nuts] HP5065A Step Recovery Diode, what part#?

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 22:46:24 UTC 2018

Hello to the group.
The bricks are typically in the 98-113 Mhz range from what I have seen and
do use SRDs.
So that frequency should be good especially since they generate power from
6-13 GHz in the bricks.
So maybe there is another use for those bricks you see and people seem to
want to much money for at ham fests.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL