[time-nuts] WWVB Chronverter update progress

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 29 19:42:21 UTC 2018

The Ublox 7 has two programmable "timepulse" outputs.  The default freqs are (I think) 1 PPS and 10 MHz.    I don't remember if the Ublox 6 has one or two outputs...  also some of the earlier Ublox receivers have limits on the range you can set the output(s) to (like 1 kHz).   Lady Heather can program the outputs (start up with /rxu to force Ublox binary mode).  The pulse output control commands are in the "P" menu.

You may have to bodge a wire onto the Ublox module to get access to timepulse2 on those cheap Ublox7 boards.  I bought a couple that brought TP2 out to a pad.