[time-nuts] time-nuts Digest, Vol 169, Issue 40 SRD ideas

Chicken Time chickenclocks at outlook.com
Thu Aug 30 17:30:22 UTC 2018

Hi,  Gunn diodes idea sound like an interesting experiment.  For the moment I won't be able to as I don't have the time, but I'll definitely keep this idea in mind.   Thanks for sharing it!
Dan
PS. Always too busy, never enough time. Perhaps it's why messing with clocks..?

-Chickens are more obsessed with time than Humans. Proof: Clock Clock clock