[time-nuts] Heathkit GC 1000 Most Accurate Question

Alexander Pummer alexpcs at ieee.org
Mon Feb 5 23:00:19 UTC 2018

Hi Bill,

where are you located? since something like that, would be a perfect
"therapy" for me, because I am always buying "all kind of junk" [my
wife's opinion, but it is very close to the reality ] and after I fixed
it and played with played with them don't know what to do with it...and
it is true, well, if you are not to fare from me-- because of the
shipping costs --- I am in the Bay Area in California, I could fix it
for you

73

KJ6UHN

Alex