[time-nuts] eBay GPS antenna.

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Wed Feb 7 02:32:39 UTC 2018

Hi

If you spend some “quality time” with the pictures in the listing, the antenna
is indeed labeled “operating voltage 3.3 to 18V”. Yes, I find that a bit incredible.
If there is nonsense being generated, it’s not by the person listing the antenna
on eBay.  My guess would be that the automotive world has pushed some odd
semiconductor outfit to tool up a regulator that does what’s needed.

Bob