[time-nuts] Anyone have experience with this antenna?

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Wed Feb 7 08:59:45 UTC 2018

--------
In message <CAGP4rdm0GbEfr=uWtWq75nmN0Rk05xAUa4v0xdiX9MxR7Dde9g at mail.gmail.com>, Michael Wouters writes:

One thing about Bo's pipe radome which is worth pointing out is that
like me he is on 56 degrees north latitude, which just so happens to
mean that we have no GPS satellites passing directly overhead.

I can't remember the exact dimensions of the "hole" we look up into,
but eyeballing Bo's sketch, I think the endstop might just never
get in the way of any actual signals.