[time-nuts] Looking for Datum TymServe 2000 (TS2000) manual

Gregory Beat w9gb at icloud.com
Fri Feb 9 21:31:32 UTC 2018

Skip -
The Trimble Acutime 2000 outdoor antenna
http://www.n4iqt.com/trimble/Acutime2000.pdf
looks identical to the Trimble Palisade GPS antenna.
http://dc2light.co.uk/PALISADE-Manual.zip

Mark, GM4ISM had surplus Palisade antennas, at one time.
He noted differential RS-422 configuration and TSIP output.
He has Trimble programs on his web page.
http://dc2light.co.uk/GPS_ref.htm

Andy, G4JNT wrote a PIC conversion (Trimble—> NEMA) for Mark’s project.
http://www.g4jnt.com/pics.htm

Palisade uses Deutsch IMC-200 12-pin circular connector, part number: IMC26-2212
http://uk.farnell.com/deutsch/imc26-2212x/plug-in-line-12-way/dp/1019239

greg, w9gb