[time-nuts] eBay GPS antenna test.

Clint Jay cjaysharp at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 16:06:54 UTC 2018

Sounds like a drop shipping operation, they've found a supplier in China
who is willing to send goods either in plain wrapping without any supplier
name or the name of the agent who's selling it. It can be useful to Google
anything that looks like a part number on the packaging, you'll often find
the main wholesaler or even the manufacturer.