[time-nuts] eBay GPS antenna test.

John Green wpxs472 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 13:21:21 UTC 2018

Bob wrote:  Hi

Just so people don’t get to down on eBay antennas:

I have gotten some deals on eBay I just couldn't have gotten elsewhere.
That is a nice looking antenna. A bit pricey for my budget. I thought just
north of $100 for a used Leica choke ring job was about it. The Trimble
antenna I got recently had issues, so I got it cheap and fixed the
mechanical problems. I think I have one of those HP timing antennas I have
heard mentioned here. I need to dig it up. I think I also have a PC Tel
model around somewhere. I still haven't gotten the top off that Chinese
made one that bit the dust at 12 volts. I need to get it apart somehow. I
think it can probably be repaired. I can at least let the seller know what
went bad.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>