[time-nuts] eBay GPS antennas

Trevor N. qb4 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 17 20:31:43 UTC 2018

Javad charges an extra us$1500 for "GLONASS .2mm Dynamic Calibration"
of its triple-frequency timing receiver board:
http://www.javad.com:80/jgnss/products/options/gclb.html

https://www.javad.com/dynamic/Shop/Product/3268
(the TRE-3 appears to be the only triple-frequency part with the
"Precise Timing" option available (costs about $15k with all systems
enabled)