[time-nuts] Looking for some Frequency Electronics info....

Richard Solomon w1ksz at outlook.com
Tue Feb 20 04:50:10 UTC 2018

There was one listed over on that auction site, it said best offer, so I made a low offer and it was accepted !!

Guess my offer was too high !!

Anyway, it has the Red Fault Light on, so it has issues too.

If anyone finds any info on it, I would appreciate getting it. If I find out anything about it, I will post it here.

Thanks, Dick, W1KSZ