[time-nuts] Teardown of Chinese made eBay GPS antenna.

djl djl at montana.com
Thu Feb 22 22:48:19 UTC 2018

Fine. The Chinese have no concept of, or ignore, intellectual property
rights. They will cheerfully use 13 year old girls to put together stuff
using counterfeit parts and ripped circuits. There is little or no
quality control. The problem is that these goods drive better goods out
of the market.

--
Dr. Don Latham
PO Box 404, Frenchtown, MT, 59834