[time-nuts] Setting time on Z3801A and KS24361

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Mon Feb 26 11:25:38 UTC 2018

I currently have one each that think it is 13 Jul 1998.  That's ballpark of
20 years ago.  I assume it's 1024 weeks.  The time of day is good.

Has anybody set their time recently?

I thought I knew how to set the time, but the last time I tried, it didn't
work.  I have done it in the past, but that was several/many years ago.  I
think a recent date was rejected.  I'll dig out the exact error message if
anybody is curious.

I also have a Z3801A that is working correctly.  I assume it has not lost
internal power since before the magic date and the date-check is on the
set-path rather than the current-time path.

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.