[time-nuts] FRK

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Tue Feb 27 16:21:23 UTC 2018

On Tue, 27 Feb 2018 09:01:31 -0500
Bob kb8tq <kb8tq at n1k.org> wrote:

> Judging from the date codes on some of the parts, I’d guess that
> your FRL-L is from 1982. I’m only looking at a few parts that came
> through well enough in the picture to read (and that have what look
> like rational date codes …).

Sorry, I didn't take much care when taking the pictures.
I can do better ones later.

But yes, the board has definitely an 80s vibe. The whole construction
is different then what I am used to from 80s electronics, though.
But I guess that's because it was designed and manufactured for
hi-rel applications.

			Attila Kinali

use without that foundation.