[time-nuts] Stable32 now available

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 14:44:34 UTC 2018

Dave I looked at the link. Expecting the typical $132 and up...
Its Lulu and $19.95. I have ordered books from them before and been very
happy with the product.
I can not answer your question on how up to date  it is. But will look at
the pdf.
If its even a bit decent the $ investment is cheap for a real book.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL