[time-nuts] Stable32 now available

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Wed Jan 3 11:08:32 UTC 2018

--------
In message <CANX10hCFnHpp0iwFs=a_soL+a6S_aK59wZS0FqvfFqLkT-24hQ at mail.gmail.com>, "Dr.
David Kirkby" writes:

>I assume, but perhaps are mistaken, you mean Linux here. Strictly speaking,
>a system is not UNIX unless certified by The Open Group.

...and loosely speaking, all system certified to be "UNIX" compliant has been
competed out of the market, because TOG has been too busy fighting the
wars of the past, then preparing for the future.

Anyway, code like this can be written to compile and work across all the
relevant *IX operating systems with a minimum of effort, so I don't think
a separate port to any of *BSD, Linux, Solaris or AIX should be necessary.