[time-nuts] Skilled Maths Editor(s) Needed

John Ponsonby jebponsonby at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 19:48:21 UTC 2018

When it first came out I wrote a review of the two volume work:
"The Quantum Physics of Atomic Frequency Standards" By Jacques Vanier and Claude Audoin
for a well known journal. Not only was I paid handsomely but I was given the book(s) to keep.
It is true it is written in English but it uses french idioms which suggests the two francophone authors actually wrote it or at least thought of it in french initially.
As it is a valuable and much treasured work I’d be reluctant to let it out of my hands but I’d be quite prepared to copy a few pages to replace those that are “smeared” in the photocopy in Perry Sandeen’s possession.
John P