[time-nuts] Anyone have a working HP-113AR/BR Clock?

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Thu Jan 4 14:09:43 UTC 2018

Hi

I would second the previous comment on the 113. Every time I have seen one it
has been a really noisy device. Certainly *not* what you would want in anything
described as a “quiet lab”. Since it’s full of gears (like a Teletype) proper lubrication
and cleaning are going to be part of the process. The gotcha there will be getting
 old lube out of odd places. I don’t ever remember anybody pointing to there
unit and smiling …

Bob