[time-nuts] HP nixie counters, free!

Bob Albert bob91343 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 5 19:41:07 UTC 2018

 Scott, it's a shame to trash those great counters.  I gave away two of them a while back; one is missing a decade counter so I'd be interested in replacing that.  The oven assembly is a great unit as well.  Plug-ins are nice too, especially the one that goes to 500 MHz.
Those counters were manufactured for many years and come in a wide variety of iterations.  Mine use many germanium transistors, lately having become unobtainium.
Bob in Los Angeles