[time-nuts] Stable32 now available

Jerry Hancock jerry at hanler.com
Fri Jan 12 21:59:10 UTC 2018

On the Rb unit I am sending you, I just use female standard jumpers on the pins.  You’ll need +24 at about 1A and +5 at 400ma or less.  Be careful if and when you open it as the caps I used were a little tall and they might get hung up on the case as you slide the board out.  There is a 9-pin header inside but I never saw any activity on it.  Overall the units are pretty stable.

Have fun!

Jerry

Jerry Hancock
jerry at hanler.com