[time-nuts] RE CSAC Project(was CSAC purchase)

Ronald Held ronaldheld at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 00:40:16 UTC 2018

 Bob::
    Good to keep in mind before I decide what to do.
       Ronsld

Hi

 The original RbXO was not a whole lot bigger than the Rb. The CSAC
 is a *lot* smaller than the Rb’s of that era. The TCXO’s and OCXO’s today
 are a lot smaller as well. I’d bet you could do it in < 2X the volume of the
 CSAC with a pretty good OCXO and < 1.2X the volume with a precision TCXO.

 Bob