[time-nuts] CSAC Project(was CSAC purchase)

Tim Shoppa tshoppa at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 18:29:59 UTC 2018

That's a wonderful paper by those Woods Hole guys.

Their temperature-compensated 5 milliwatt crystal oscillators can be
back-corrected (linear drift model) to a few tens of milliseconds over a
year and they make a convincing case they know how to do this.

Their similar graphs for CSAC oscillators are maybe a factor of three
better.

Tim N3QE