[time-nuts] CSAC Project(was CSAC purchase)

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Thu Jan 25 19:20:26 UTC 2018

Hi

One of the unique features of underwater timing is that the sea bottom temperature
(once you get well away from a coastline) is *very* stable. In some deployments, the “random”
nature of ambient temperature that we fight all the time in the rest of the world, simply is not
present. The device sits at 2.345 C and that’s it …..

Bob