[time-nuts] Slightly OT: interest in a four-output, ultra-low jitter, synthesizer block?

Robert LaJeunesse lajeunesse at mail.com
Thu Jan 25 21:31:32 UTC 2018

The problem comes if the load current on the 1.8V regulator sees significant ups and downs. Think output regulator in particular. Might also happen with the digital core if major rollovers align and the core spikes. Those current changes get spread (admittedly reduced, too) by the bypass caps, resulting in noticeable load changes on the VDDA regulator. Any non-zero output impedance and the digital load changes enter back in as noise on what should be the quiet VDDA.