[time-nuts] Slightly OT: interest in a four-output, ultra-low jitter, synthesizer block?

Mark Goldberg marklgoldberg at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 21:55:23 UTC 2018

I have had very good luck with a converted toaster oven, GC-10 solder
paste, and OSH Stencils metal stencils. Basically, if the temperature
profile is good and you have good solder paste application, decent
placement, good solder mask and correct pad sizes, everything solders
itself. I have built 70 of my boards with zero solder defects. I use a 4
pin castellated part.

https://sites.google.com/site/markstcxo/
https://sites.google.com/site/markscontroleo2build/
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2gd5QRdoS7BVTRSNzZFTTB6RlU

In this case though, I would probably opt for the eval board at $150. I
have spent way too much time on my small board project and there are lots
of little details to getting a clean oscillator.

73,

Mark
W7MLG