[time-nuts] CSAC Project(was CSAC purchase)

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Fri Jan 26 19:17:16 UTC 2018

Hi

One way or the other you will need some “smarts” to do aging compensation.
That implies adding a CPU of some sort to the “system” you are building. There
is no built in subsystem on the CSAC that will do any of this for you. You also
need some sort of display for your “wrist watch”. Having the CPU handle that
at the same time makes a lot of sense.

Bob