[time-nuts] TNS-BUF bare boards

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Fri Jan 26 21:40:32 UTC 2018

Some time ago TAPR did a one-time run of a very low noise, very high
isolation buffer amplifier.  The assembled boards are sold out, but we
had some extra blank boards made and finally (after a long story) got
those delivered from Hungary to the office.

If you're interested in a TNS-BUF board, they are $15 plus shipping and
you can order via the button at http://tapr.org/kits_tns-buf.html

I'm working on a publishable bill of materials for the parts to stuff
the boards, and will put a link to it on that web page ASAP.

John