[time-nuts] Suggestion for a timing GPS receiver (Trimble / Ublox / other?)

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 27 01:23:32 UTC 2018

All the GPS receivers that I have tested get the time message out within a second (either before or after depending upon the model) of the 1PPS pulse...  except the Jupiter receivers.   For those, the last byte of the time messages arrives 1.25 seconds after the 1PPS pulse.  This might cause some problems if the NTP software is not aware of this "feature" of the Jupiter receivers.