[time-nuts] Looking for PZT3904T1G transistors

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Wed Jul 4 13:28:52 UTC 2018

On Wed, 4 Jul 2018 08:25:53 -0400
John Ackermann N8UR <jra at febo.com> wrote:

> I need to find 150+ pieces of transistor type PZT3904T1G, SOT223 package
> (with heatsink tab), equivalent to Digikey PZT3904T1G0SCT-ND.

How about going for an equivalent type, like the  CZT3904 from Central Semi?
Mouser seems to have 200 of them on stock[1]. I have not used something
from Central Semi so far, so I don't know their production quality.
But guessing from the circuit of the TNS-BUF, it's not too critical.

BTW: The transistors in the schematic of the TNS-BUF manual are
inconsitently marked.

			Attila Kinali

[1] https://eu.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Central-Semiconductor/CZT3904-TR?qs=sGAEpiMZZMshyDBzk1%2fWiw99kSkYzPxmy7bnaX%2fesfk%3d

use without that foundation.