[time-nuts] Looking for PZT3904T1G transistors

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Wed Jul 4 14:14:31 UTC 2018

Hi Mike --

Well, that's a change (a good one) from what Newark said last week!
Then they were showing stock available from UK inventory in several
months.  I just put in the order and will be interested to see if it
actually ships.

We've been checking all the usual sources and coming up dry.  We found
one source who promised August delivery, but just pushed that back to
November.

Hopefully Newark will come through...