[time-nuts] NTP/PTP to SMPTE

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Wed Jul 4 14:27:36 UTC 2018

I look at all these little projects from two little boards beaglebone black
or the onion 2. I know the beaglebone black is not as cheap but me and how
much is your time worth ? Anyways the clean design one good day. As a home
project easy but as someone else said validation for this guy  200 hours.
With another hundred hours of documentation