[time-nuts] WTS: Efratom PTB-100 Precision Timebase

Gregory Beat w9gb at icloud.com
Sat Jul 7 22:50:40 UTC 2018

At the 38th Annual Symposium on Frequency Control (1984), a presentation was given on the “Lifetime and Reliability of Rubidium Discharge Lamps for Use in Atomic Frequency Standards” by Aerospace Corp., Efraton-Ball, and EG&G.
https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/1537723/

The spattering of Rubidium on the lamp’s inside glass is discussed.

greg, w9gb
Sent from iPad Air