[time-nuts] WTS: Efratom PTB-100 Precision Timebase

djl djl at montana.com
Sun Jul 8 19:09:43 UTC 2018

Greg et.al. IEEE stuff is just too expensive for single purchase. I have
found, to my sorrow over 40 odd years, that they also do not contain
<real> information, that is, info of actual use, because some other
company or person might actually benefit. In other words, the papers are
markers in the sand.
Now, this is my own opinion, a bit harsh, admittedly. Of course the
citations do need to be mentioned.
BTW, any published material generated with government funds that is not
classified belongs to the people, and is not copyrighted. I wonder if
that includes IEEE papers? that is, if anyone buys one, it can be copied
or distributed without restriction?
Not being in the lawyer class, I can't say for sure...
Thanks
Don