[time-nuts] WTS: Efratom PTB-100 Precision Timebase

Don@True-Cal truecalservices at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 12:54:33 UTC 2018

Thanks everyone for the insightful comments. I've been inspired by off-list
help to get this unit working primarily because of the quality of the
internal FRK. If nothing else, it has been a tremendous learning experience
and after numerous hours studying the manual and bench testing I find myself
knowing far more about optical pumping and Rb absorption lines than I
thought I ever wanted to know. I keep you posted if I have a breakthrough.

Regards,
Don