[time-nuts] Need Advice on Trimble 22020 Antenna

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Fri Jul 13 21:44:15 UTC 2018

Hi

Trimble has been making GPS for a *long* time. Your antenna dates back a ways.
You see them for $50 to $100 if you do some careful shopping. They have about
50 db of front end gain and need 12V for power. They are pretty broadband compared
to a timing antenna with built in filtering. All of that makes them a challenge to use
with something like a Res-T or a T-Bolt.

Bob