[time-nuts] Alternatives for Thunderbolts

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Jul 24 09:03:47 UTC 2018

I'm looking for two more receivers to implement "Pair and a spare"
redundancy for our engineering lab and production.

Are these below compatible with Lady Heather?
Any thoughts as to overall  quality etc?
Any other suggestions?
[]
David VanHorn
Lead Hardware Engineer

David,

You might look at the Leo Bodnar boxes if you want quality and support in a
modern unit:

NTP server with a PPS/1 MHz/10 MHz output:
http://www.leobodnar.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=272

450 Hz - 800 MHz GPSDO with either 1 or two outputs:
http://www.leobodnar.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=234
http://www.leobodnar.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=301

I'm using all three here and there have been no problems.

Cheers,
David
Web: http://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk