[time-nuts] nuts about position

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Sun Jun 3 06:11:12 UTC 2018

Hi,

It would be nice to have direct access to the carrier-phase, but to
rebuild that from doppler takes some care. Doing a mock phase-setup is
trivial, but one then have the full noise of the code-phase, as well as
double ionspheric offset to overcome, so that is not the best starting
point. This is not just integger ambiguity, you really do not have a
phase point to start at, but just changes in phase.

Anyway, I am happy I could contribute some ideas and also some code, and
that it works out. Being able to produce RINEX files and post-process
them for better accuracy or whatever should be a great improvement, so
it is worth a bit of effort. Also, it's a great learning tool.

Cheers,
Magnus