[time-nuts] nuts about position

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 3 18:54:30 UTC 2018

I did a test on a 1 second vs a stripped out 10 second rate from the same 24 hour run.   The differences were down in the noise.  Some people have actually reported slightly better results with 30 second vs 1 second data...  but I doubt that... I suspect they used different data sets and the differences were just due to different data.

-------

If you are doing a longer run into one of the data analysis services - it does not seem to matter much what the
spacing on the readings is