[time-nuts] Source for DC-blocking 50-ohm terminators? (Spectracom 8140)

Julien Goodwin time-nuts at studio442.com.au
Mon Jun 4 04:09:44 UTC 2018

I'm looking at using a Spectracom 8140 for 10Mhz distribution, and they
specify using a DC-blocking 50-ohm terminator on each run.

These seem to be odd enough that none of my usual sources have them
(75-ohm DC-blocking terminators yes, 50-ohm, no).

While it's easy enough to chain a DC block and a terminator, I'd prefer
a single module I can more obviously label as the line termination.