[time-nuts] Mark-- LH Milliseconds Display

Michael Baker mpb45 at clanbaker.org
Thu Jun 7 20:11:29 UTC 2018

Hello, Mark--

OOPS!!    My bad!!  --I misunderstood what the "milliseconds"
display was indicating.

It says:    /TSZ  = *"- toggle show digital clock with milliseconds"

I took this literally to mean that the digital clock would display hours,
minutes, seconds and milliseconds but that the "milliseconds" meant
a running, incrementing, millisecond-by-millisecond display of the
time and not the difference in the time of arrival of the RX time message.

*Thanks for the correction info!

Mike Baker
Micanopy, FL