[time-nuts] a newbie question: where can I purchase 794.7nm VCSEL for building CPT rubidium clock?

ew ewkehren at aol.com
Sat Jun 9 12:51:19 UTC 2018

Having followed the conversation and having looked at the p[possibility using a FRK with laser diode, it is low on our list because of all the ongoing projects but please if you want to spend time and money use any thing but a FE5680. I was one of the first using it and noticed and posted a 4 Hz constant deviation using my Tracor 527 E subsequent confirmed by the attached. Do not have info as to who posted it.
Using a FRK is the easiest way to do so if interested contact me off list, based on our tests is a close second to the HP 5065A.
Bert Kehren