[time-nuts] [EXTERNAL EMAIL] Sayrosa 607B Frequency Synthesiser

REEVES Paul Paul.Reeves at uk.thalesgroup.com
Mon Jun 11 06:40:36 UTC 2018

Hi Nigel,

It will also be the first info on the 607B that I have ever seen.... I will certainly download it when I get home (work filtering forbids it, with much else....). Should allow me to fish my one out of the attic and actually use it - after letting the magic smoke out of the tants, of course :-)
Many thanks, in advance, for your efforts.

Regards,
Paul,    G8GJA